Monk Transport Recruitment
For Driver Applications please review the driver’s job specification below and then complete the following form. Thank you!
What’s the role?
We are looking for a qualified HGV Class 1 driver for full time position as 44t Bulk Tipper driver.
The role will include some nights out and alternate Saturday morning availability.
Each driver is allocated his own vehicle and trailer.
What will I be responsible for?
- Completing a daily walk around check of your vehicle, reporting defects and keeping both the exterior and internal trailer body clean and smart.
- Adhering to industry standards. To include FORS, MPQC (EPIC), TASCC, and NOPS. – Training will be given.
- Safe and timely delivery of our customer’s products across various locations.
- Completion of collection and delivery paperwork including customer signature.
- Attending company provided in house CPC training.
What type of person do I need to be?
- You will need a full UK C + E Driving License
- Have good customer skills and be a good communicator
- Ability to find new address, to follow directions and to read maps
- Reliable and enthusiastic behaviour